1. Grind the chile peppers into a fine, red powder....
...and cover this with water.
Stir well to get ready for cooking.
Let sit under a cloth.
2. Chop and peel the garlic and onions.
Take care of your eyes with your rebozo or they will become
red and puffy!
3. Heating a skillet over very much heat...
...cook the garlic and onions while fanning the flames energetically.
4. Add the oregano and flour and stir constantly.
When the mixture bubbles and turns light brown, remove from
the fire using your skirt or rebozo.
5. Place the skillet over cold running water....
...and add the rest of the ingredients.
6. Then cook and stir over the open fire, stirring
6 times clockwise and 5 times counter-clockwise 16 times.