1 bag flour
3 cups corn kernels (1 bag)
1. On a large fire, set up a board on a trivet...
...and slather with butter.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, water, corn
(kernels and husks) to make a batter.
3. Using a large spoon, dollop the batter onto the
trivet and let dry.
4. Flip after it starts hissing. Sprinkle with
Keep dolloping and flipping and sprinkling until you have
made at least 10 tortillas from the dough.
5. Dry the tortillas in the sun.
6. Serve tortillas with any of your other recipes.